Particularly in today’s economic climate where companies and organisations are being asked to downsize, make cuts, lose jobs – there is the need for an effective methodology that has been tried and tested, and one that also gives options to ensure that there is the “right mix of people” for the job. Soft skills are sometimes hard to learn and often underestimated. Required job skills can be trained either on the job or in other ways. But personalities sometimes will just clash.
How can this be made easier? Is there a magic wand? In short there is no magic wand. Everything requires work, which is sometimes a problem as human beings just don’t want to do the work themselves, it “should” be someone else. After all we all know “it’s their fault” and we are entirely blameless.
There are tools and techniques – the often misunderstood NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is not just a trail of techniques to make you feel good, change habits etc. But rather NLP is something that neither is whizz bang nor is it hocus-pocus. It’s actually about language and skilful use of language and recognising the language that is used by the people we want to influence. By becoming skilled in recognising this language and using skilful questioning techniques we can facilitate a climate of understanding, easing stress and becoming the company to work for. Not just because we are a company that pays well (it helps) or has good employee benefits. But a company or organisation that takes time out to listen, and respond in an appropriate manner and carry the things through that we promise.
Add the Language and Behaviour Profile to NLP and you have “Words that Change Minds” and it might be your mind not theirs that changes.
The LAB Profile Consultant:
- will design learning programs for you that actually change behaviour
- uses advanced LAB Profile® coaching methodologies to help clients shift
- helps you create marketing materials to attract more customers
- helps you solve your clients’ most difficult communication situations
- understands the language pattern combinations that make customers buy
- will help you create communication strategies that reach into people’s minds and hearts
- will show you how to predict and influence behaviour with individuals, teams and mass communication challenges
- knows exactly what language to use – or avoid – to motivate and inspire
- knows how to help you develop the right approach to lead your key teams and employees
- enables you to build high performance teams
- helps you manage strategic meetings and high stakes negotiations
- will diagnose corporate & team culture to introduce change, and make it stick