The LAB Profile® is a set of about a dozen questions that you can feed into casual conversation or use as a formal survey for groups. You pay attention to how people talk when they answer, rather than what they talk about. Even when a person does not answer the question directly, he/she will reveal his/her pattern by the manner in which he/she answers (or doesn’t).
As you become familiar with the questions and the kind of responses people give, you will find that you can hear and pick up the patterns people use without having to actually ask the questions. You can immediately use the Influencing Language that is just right for the situation. People communicate with their particular patterns naturally as they speak, both in words and in their body language, and they respond immediately when you use their language.
Many people and organisations on five continents are now using these tools to:
- establish a deep level of rapport and communicate effectively with anyone
- take the pain out of implementing organisational change
- shorten the sales cycle and guarantee customer satisfaction
- design powerful marketing and advertising campaigns
- hire people who are motivated to perform
- dramatically improve results in negotiation and litigation
- adapt training and education programs to satisfy diverse needs
- increase self knowledge and self esteem
- simplify career counselling and professional coaching
- create high performance teams by managing peoples’ strengths instead of suffering from their weaknesses.
What you will cover
- the 6 Motivation Triggers that people need to get excited about something
- the 8 Working Traits that describe how people process information, environments they need to be productive, their response to stress and how they get convinced
- how to discover the patterns for an individual or group
- using the appropriate Influencing Language for maximum impact
- irresistible language
- how to apply this tool to any communication context
- Health care
- Customer Service
- Personal Relationships
- Team Building and more
3-day Practical Course including LAB Profile ® Practitioner Certification, workbook, ceritificate, lunch and refreshments
plus beforehand setting of measurable outcomes
afterwards one hour individual coaching session
follow up after 60 days
What we will cover will depend to some degree on the group.
Our aim is for you to:
- Refine your skill in eliciting a Profile
- Hear and use many more examples of various language patterns
- Learn to identify Default Patterns
- Know which pattern in a profile is most important – the ‘driver’
- Discover typical patterns for various situations – e.g. someone in a ‘stuck state’, someone committed, someone happy with you/your work
- Pick up patterns during normal conversation
- Improve on predicting behaviours from pattern combinations
Outline of course
The LAB Profile Practitioner Course (Words that Change Minds) is a 3 day course – training hours 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (30 minutes lunch)
Background and history
Following a set process we work with the Motivation traits, working in two separate contexts to enable awareness and understanding of how we and others react differently given different situations (contexts). We also look at cultures be they work, family, study, country etc.
Continuing with the same contexts from the previous day we work with the Working Traits. Plenty of participant interaction and examples relevant to your situation. We also look at cultures be they work, family, study, country etc.
The second half of Day Two covers videoed (and if possible live) interviews for practice after which there is discussion and feedback
The first half comprises videoed (and if possible live) interviews that are assessed, feedback follows later and on the basis of that any advice that might occur for the individual.
The final half of Day Three gives the learner the opportunity to put what he/she has learned into practice under supervision and with trainer input.
Cost £ 750.00 per person for course delivered in Forres, Moray, Scotland
or enquire for your company/organisation course
Contact me on +44 (0) 7796 134081