Now The Future
Straight in front 2 metres to your right
Think of these images you have freeze framed, where will you put them, peg them, stick them or…. on your timeline? Perhaps you can see a vague picture, or you have a symbol for it, perhaps you need to step onto your Timeline and walk forwards to that point and experience the sounds and feelings associated with that experience.
Notice where you will put these memories on your Timeline.
What do you need to do to keep them still? Add a colour? A sound? A tag or tab? What works for you?
1. Stand in the “now” position.
2. Notice how you need to represent these things or events in your future, in different places on the Timeline.
3. What resource state (states) will you need to do this? To achieve it?
4. Once you have a resourceful state or states, ‘anchor’ them by pressing your thumb and finger together – now give this resource state a colour, hear a sound/sounds with it and feel the resourceful feeling flowing throughout your body.
5. With that resourceful state now step on your Timeline in the Now
6. Imagine the resource colour as a mist, permeating and colouring all of your future Timeline.
List below the things you want to do on the left and the right when you will have done them by:
Want to do Date to do by
Like some help with this? Join us in Aberdeen for the Saturday Coaching Club click here or phone Rosie on 01309 676004 or 01224 900748.